donderdag 22 augustus 2013

Quality time.

Yesterday was a sunny summerday so we went out to enjoy the sun while it lasts because to all good things comes an end. I had to work yesterday but after that me & my hubby went out to get some coffee and have met a couch surfer. He was a pretty cool guy from spain. Together we all went to grab a bit of sushi (our addiction as some of you may allready know) and after that we went to an all-you-can-eat spareribrestaurant wich had an awesome kitsch grandma kind of interior that looked really cosy. I totally forgot to take pics of it but maybe I’ll do it next time.
I was wearing a hippie inspired dress from forever 21 with healed jelly shoes from juju and a levi’s denim jacket. My dragon shaped necklace is drom zara. I hope it looks good because it’s an outfit with mixed styles, but that can work as wel as long as you combine it well.
Hope you had a sunny day as well!
Love,
Sarah x






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten